Saturday, December 11, 2010

2011?

For those of you who follow this (or my Real Estate / Social Media) blog, you've probably noticed that I have not been posting as much.  In addition to my everyday workload, I am currently writing a book, participating in a musical project and moving.  However, I have also been heeding a command God gives us in Psalm 46:10.  After 21 days of prayer, fasting and intently listening to what God says in His Word, I am ready for a change in my life!  I am rearranging it on all fronts!

This is not going to be a long post.  It is not going to be full of Scripture.  It will ask a few questions, though.

Dr. Edwin Louis Cole once said, "The way you leave is the way you enter."  The way you leave 2010 is the way you will enter 2011.  During a time of year when most of us are busy with social gatherings, shopping, etc., have you taken time to really consider what you want in 2011?  Isn't the New Year a little late for making resolutions, anyway?  How many of us are 100% certain that we'll even see 2011?  Tomorrow is not promised!

Plans to lose weight, quit smoking and build a better business all have one thing in common - change.  What needs to change in your life?  Are you even ready for change in your life?  Would you know what to do with it?

If you are truly ready for bigger and better in your life:  Call, email, DM or find me on Facebook.  I will be more than happy to pray with you, pray for you and show you what God wants to do for you in 2011!  Hope to hear from you!


God bless,

James

http://www.facebook.com/jamesyjohnson
http://www.twitter.com/johnsonjamesy
http://www.jamesyjohnson.posterous.com
johnson.james.y@gmail.com
(512) 587-6064

No comments: